My name is Christina Lynch (Hunt) and I am a University of Florida graduate who majored in journalism and minored in business administration.
I grew up as an only child in Trinity, Florida and I am an alumna of the Alpha Nu chapter of Phi Mu Fraternity. Click on the resume tab for more information about my previous work experience.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
1. I got an email last summer from Pinterest informing me that I’m one of their most prolific pinners and I’m still not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed…
2. I fell down a waterfall when I was 8. Bet you don’t here that every day, huh?
3. I paint coolers and bubba kegs and I’m just a tad obsessed with crafting. (This may be an understatement.)
4. I was the weird kid in middle school who listened to classic rock, designed houses and wrote novels for fun.
5. I was a “yerd” in high school (yearbook nerd). It was cool. I swear.
Check out my other wordpress blog: Crafting with Christina
Or take a look at my Etsy store here.